Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tiger Portrait

So here is the Tiger slowly coming along.  Thinking I might not get it done in 3 months, lol, have not worked on it since Sunday night.  Have been working on crocheting some squares for a group that I am in, we are making 28 squares that represent each Cancer to make into blankets.

5 Wonderful Stitchers have Comented:

Cindy in MA said...

Great progress Mary Anne. You might make it.

Carol's Stitching said...

Mary Anne ~ No matter how long it takes to stitch; this piece is going to be gorgeous when done. I love the fabric choice you made!

Sharon said...

I can't believe how this tiger just "jumps" off the page! It is so stunning! I can't wait to happy dance with you!!! :)

Emily in NC said...

Progress is progress. Looking really good.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and get money for every visit to your shortened links.

Post a Comment

Thank you for Commenting on our Stitching.